1. What is your name and where are you from?
My name is Ke’Asia and I’m from Long Island, New York.
2. How long have you been natural? Why did you decide to begin your natural hair journey? And did you Big Chip or Transition?
I’ve been natural for a little over 4 and a half years. I don’t really have a valid reason why I went natural; I guess it happened out of curiosity. It’s something that just happened, but I’m glad it happened. I transitioned for 16 months.
3. Who is your hair crush/hair inspiration?
This is a hard one because I have so many hair crushes. But if I could pick my top four it would be NaturalNeiicey, I don’t know this girls name but her Instagram is Curlysueofficial, Mahoganycurls, and Kendra and Kelsey(Glamtwinz334).
4. What is your go-to hair style?
My go-to style is a high bun.
5. What is the one product that you cannot live without? Why?
I can not live without Eco Styler Gel. Why? Because it brings my hair to life, whether it’s defining my curls, slicking my hair down or laying my baby hairs.
6. What advice would you give to a CurlFriend who has just begun her natural hair journey?
The best advise I can give a curl friend who just begun their natural hair journey is to be patient and gentle when detangling your hair. And I highly recommend finger detangling.
7. How can we connect with you?
If you want to stay connected with me and follow me on my natural hair journal you can find me on YouTube and Instagram @KrazyKoolKeasiia
Thank You Ke’Asia!
If you have additional questions that you would like to ask our CurlFriend, please feel free to share in the comment section.
Follow Ke’Asia on Instagram @KrazyKoolKeasiia .
Expect to meet our next CurlFriend in May