1. What is your name and where are you from?
My name is Sarah Somian and I am originally from Belgium.
2. What is the name of your blog? And when did you start?
My website is: www.deliciouslyvibrant.com
and though it started as a blog to share healthy recipes back in October 2012, it evolved over the years to encompass various health topics such as: natural beauty, wellness tips and holistic self-care practices.
3. Who are your biggest influences?
As a holistic nutritionist and wellness blogger/coach, some of my biggest influences are: my dad, Joy McCarthy and other fellow wellness entrepreneurs.
4. What is your favorite work that you’ve produced/worked on so far?
Last year, I had the pleasure to launch The Deliciously Vibrant 10-Day Sugar Program. It is one of my first digital products and I am so proud of it as the overconsumption of sugar is one of the most common root causes of so many of my clients’ health issues. I knew I had to create a gentle, yet effective and sustainable way to address this concern.
It has now helped so many and continues to do so every day :).
5. What does your work aim to say?
I created my website “Deliciously Vibrant” to show that vibrant health is within anyone’s reach. It doesn’t have to be complicated and everybody has their own inner wisdom to achieve and maintain it.
6. If you could tell your younger self anything, what would it be?
Follow your bliss and trust the process.
7. Where can we reach you?
THANK YOU FOR SHARING!