1. What is your name and where are you from?
Amanda Solomon. The city! Was born upstate and moved down to NYC when I was really young. Now I bounce between the two places, depending on the season.
2. What is your craft? How long have you been crafting? And how did you learn?
Spinning art yarn and creating art batts. About 4 years now in total of crafting/spinning this type of yarn. I work on a farm and stumble on to bags of raw wool, from there I went on youtube, books and any other resource to learn more about the craft.
3. What is your favorite project?
Each and every yarn collection. They are all special to me in their own way. I can’t pick one!
4. Who is your crafting inspiration?
Beyonce and Disney World. Whatever makes me feel powerful.
5. What advice would you give a crafter who has just begun her crafting journey?
Don’t wait for people to make space for you, make your own space. Make what you love, not what they like!
6. How can we connect with you?
melanatedbohobae.com(webisite), @melanatedbohobae (IG)
Thank you for sharing Amanda!!!